Looking to collaborate?
Brand promoters provide an essential source of online content for AnnaHair. In collaborating with the brand, you will be invited to express your creativity, promote the brand and attempt to persuade consumers to buy products. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure with the audience in the UK, as AnnaHair is a popular brand with customers worldwide. AnnaHair also features promoters in magazine and TV ads.
Some of the brand ambassadors
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face of AnnaHair Company and promote products and services on self-employed basis.
- You should be an excellent social media user, with strong social media presence on multiple platforms where you can advertise our products and answer client queries.
- Ultimately, you should be able to increase our company’s brand awareness and generate new sales opportunities.
- You should post photos and videos of the product(s), packaging and yourself wearing the product on your social media platforms, tagging and promoting the company (@AnnaHairUK).
You will receive free promotional product or products from AnnaHair.
- You can choose 3-4 human hair bundles with or without a lace closure.
- You can choose 3 human hair bundles with a lace frontal.
- You can choose a wig unit. Wigs are handmade by in-house stylists.
- You or your stylist might wish to make a custom wig with the materials provided by the company. This is a popular choice that ensures custom fit.
Promotional YouTube videos are reviewed by the media team. A one-off copyright payment is made to the content creator in total of $100 for videos that are hosted on AnnaHair website. By accepting this payment, you agree for AnnaHair to use the recorded content for commercial promotion on their website, social media, magazines and TV. Payment is made via PayPal after media team at AnnaHair approves its content. You are responsible for paying your own taxes in accordance to applicable laws and regulations, as well as any additional bank or PayPal fees as per your user agreement.
What Happens Next?
You should contact Marina Fletcher (firstname.lastname@example.org), state the products you would like to promote (texture, length and quantity). Marina will communicate with the management to organise a promotional dispatch for you.